The TITAN range is well proportioned, ensuring excellent stability, manoeuvrability, visibility of the load, and superior ground clearance.
The Titan range starts with 3 models from 6 to 9 cubic metres. Extend capacity easily with steel greedy boards.
Large diameter beaters generate a high tip speed to ensure a fine shredding action is achieved. A stepless auger with a shallow pitch ensures that material is well mixed and shredded before it is thrown from the machine
Whether spreading fresh, well rotted or semi-solid farmyard manure, poultry litter, compost or waste products, TITANs deliver an even, fine and wide spread pattern.
High Work Rates
Tall beaters deliver massive output for high work rates.
Prior to finishing with a 2 pack paint system, all components are shot blasted to ensure that they are clean and provide the best possible keying surface for the paint. All seams are continuously welded or sealed to protect against corrosion.
Titan Beater System
- Upper beater bearings can be greased from ground level.
- Reversible hardened tips offer extended service intervals
- Swinging flails highly tolerant to foreign objects
- Splash boards keep the sides of the spreader clean.
- Continuous augers are welded to large diameter heavy gauge tubes.
- One piece gearbox for strength and reliability